I started writing in a journal years ago, but often would let days, then weeks, then months pass without writing in it. Once I started using daily Scripture Prompts to help give me something to write about it soon became a habit instead of just something I could do occasionally.
The reason I stuck with it was because I had determined what my "Why" is. I knew I wanted to get closer to God and that working on a daily devotional would help me do that, I realized that journaling was the answer to my Why. My Why was that I wanted to be closer to God. The journal helps me do that.
If you have always wanted to journal, or already journal, our dot journal would be a perfect fit for your devotionals.
* This dot journal is the perfect tool to help you with your daily devotionals or as a journal to write down your thoughts and ideas, or even planning out your goals, making sketches or keeping checklists and records. The best part is, you can be as creative, or as simple as you'd like. It's YOUR journal!
* Instead of blank or lined pages, a dot journal (which is often called a bullet journal or BuJo for short) has dotted paper that gives you the freedom to get all your thoughts, ideas and plans down on paper in whatever way makes sense to you. The evenly spaced dots can be used to keep handwriting neat, to help you draw squares and shapes easily, yet allows you to be creative because the dots don't get in the way of any drawings you'd like to do on the pages.
* This journal is made of PU Vegan Leather, short for polyurethane leather, which is getting more and more popular in journal covers. The cover has an embossed image of a Dove surrounded by a circle and the words, Grateful, Thankful, Blessed.
* This is a 5.25" x 8.25" Dot Grid Journal with 100 sheets of paper, giving you 200 pages to use. The pages and cover have rounded corners. It has an expandable back pocket, perfect for storing notes or stickers. It also has an 180° Lay Flat binding and an elastic closure to help keep it closed when not in use, or to hold your place so you can easily pick up where you left off.
COLOR: Clairtone Cadet Blue Cover with White inside pages
SIZE: Cover is 5.25" x 8.25", inside pages are 4 7/8" x 8", 100 gsm thick
BUY TWO AND SAVE! Get second journal for half price!
We apologize, but no discount codes can be used on this item, or the journaling kits. They are already reduced as low as possible.
BONUS!!!! With every journal purchase, you will also get 4 FREE downloads emailed to you that include:
* Thirty Christian Journal Prompts to get you started
* Thirty Journal Prompts with everyday type questions
* How to get started journaling
* Dot Bullet Journal Handout
What else do you need?
Don't forget a Carrying Case and Supplies! ⬇️
Get your Starter Kit for Journaling HERE
“Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will restore the fortunes of my people, Israel and Judah, says the Lord, and I will bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall take possession of it.” Jeremiah 30:2-3
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Real people on our internet helpdesks
4. Fast shipping from Western Pennsylvania
5. Free shipping on orders over $49.99
We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection.
Please read our FAQ page for more information regarding shipping. By purchasing with us you agree to our Return Policy.
Love love love it! I’ve been wanting to get into journaling more often and now I can with this journal! I love that it’s a dot journal so I can be more creative.
I love my journal. I use it to record my bible scriptures on it. I would recommend it too everyone.
Every single thought or vision can be popped into this journal making it easier to use. It's literally an open spot for your words to get onto paper. I recommend them to everyone.
I love my Dot Bullet Journal and use it all the time! It helps me stay more intentional about reading my Bible and writing out my thoughts and prayers. The pocket in the back of the book is the perfect size to hold my journaling stencils and extra papers. I use this journal on a daily basis and would highly recommend it to anyone!