📔 This beautifully designed paperback journal is a faith-based tool that provides a meaningful outlet for those going through the difficult journey of cancer. It offers a list of suggested scripture prompts in the front of the journal that can be filled in on the Scripture and Prayer pages that face a faith-based journal prompt that encourages you to reflect on your experiences and explore the ways in which your faith can help sustain you during this challenging time.
- 30 scripture prompts in the front of the journal
- 60 blank pages to explore the scripture prompts and write out a prayer for the day
- 30 faith-based journal prompts to reflect on your experiences
- 30 blank pages at the end of the journal for additional journal prompts to continue your faith journey
- A powerful tool for emotional and spiritual support during the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges that come with cancer
- Designed for anyone facing a new diagnosis, undergoing treatment, or living with cancer as a survivor
- Offers an opportunity to deepen your connection with God and find comfort and hope in your faith
With each prompt and journal entry, you can discover a deeper connection with God and find comfort in knowing that you are not alone in your journey. This daily practice can help you cope with the challenges of cancer, and provide emotional and spiritual support to sustain you during this time.
If you or a loved one is facing cancer, Praying Through the Storm: A Cancer Journal is the perfect companion for your faith journey. It provides a powerful tool to deepen your connection with God and find solace during a challenging time.
- Designed and written by Beverly J Schweigert
- Independently published
Paperback : 164 pages
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.37 x 10 inches
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Real people on our internet helpdesks
4. Fast shipping from Western Pennsylvania
5. Flat rate shipping and handling fee of $6.99 for orders weighing under 1 pound and purchases totaling up to $69.98. Free shipping on orders over $69.99
We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection.
I bought this book to be a blessing for a friend going through oral cancer. It came timely and the boutique reached out several times to make sure our shopping experience went smoothly.
Its a beautiful book. I bought for a friend whose husband has stage 2 lung cancer. I pray it will be a blessing to her. Thanks again.